We need fibre, motility and hydration for our hormones to be regulated, stagnation/constipation, over time, will only result in Oestrogen being recirculating in the body and not flushed out, specially Xenoestrogen,
Fibre, will ensure you are regular everyday, a diet void of fibre will be detrimental, not only to your hormones, but your gut health too.
I created this Salad, which ticks all the boxes, here are the ingredients:
- 3 medium cooked & cooled Beetroot, cut into small cubes.
- 1 Large green apple ‘preferably organic’ cut into similar size cubes as the beets.
- 1 Pomegranate de-seeded.
- a small bunch of chopped dill.
- a handful of Hazel nuts, walnuts.
- a handful of pumpkin seeds.
For the dressing;
- 3 large tbs extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar with the mother.
- 1 minced clove of garlic .
- 2 limes or lemons squeezed.
- 1 tbs Tahini.
Assemble all the ingredients together in a salad bowel, mix the dressing separately and add just before you serve. Enjoy,
Both your liver and gut will thank you 🙂 X