Today, the 19th of May 2018, was a historical day indeed, not only the royal family has married into an African American race, but equally in a ceremony that was just as controversial & modern. Not our interest here at mahashouse, never the less, it was worth noting, more importantly #Fashion , here’s my top 7 pics from the British extravaganza.
- At Number one, a lady I truly admire and have always looked up to, at the age of 14, I even wrote her a letter, which one of her ladies in waiting has graciously replied to. Non other than The Queen, in a beautiful Stuart Parvin mint green ensemble dress, she is always true to her style.
2. At number 2 for me, is the bride herself Meghan Markel, with her second outfit for the evening, designed by Stella McCartney, super like.
3. At joint number 3 both Kate Middleton and the bride’s mother Doria Ragland, the Duchess of Cambridge stayed loyal to McQueen ‘we all know I’m bias’ and Doria wore an Oscar de La Renta pistachio ensemble, excuisite and perfect for the Bride’s mother. I love the fact, that Kate didn’t try to upstage, instead, she stayed humble, conservative and regal.
4. American Actress Sarah Rafferty dazzled in a Lanvin short navy blue, silk embroidered custom made dress, with puffy sleeves which is a hot season trend.
5. My fifth Choice is Victoria Beckham in her own design, love how she accessorised it, not only with her hubby, but with a beautiful Manolo Blahnic courts. Fab.
6. Carey Mulligan in a gorgeous floral Erdem from the Autumn 2018 collection. She is stunning.
7. last but certainly not least, is Mrs Clooney also in Stella McCartney, she certainly made a fashion statement with her canary yellow dress & matching hat. Mr Clooney wore a tie with the same dress colouring, talk about a power couple. Hats off.
There you have it, hope you like my choices, till the next event, stay tuned XX