I promised you a potato recipe you can’t resist, in this bone loving, alkalising recipe, I also manage to include my hidden Turmeric..ahh my ‘gold’ anti inflammatory secret is out.
So so good for you, enjoy.
- Half a head of a small Cauliflower.
- 2 organic unpeeled Potato.
- 2 Large leeks.
- 2 spring onions.
- 1 tsp Turmeric.
- 1 tsp Cumin.
- A pinch of pink or sea salt. ‘I use truffle salt’.
- 1tbs raw Coconut oil.
- Black pepper to finish off.
- Finally, if you are not dairy intolerance then indulge in topping up with some grated Gouda/ feta cheese. ‘they’re rich in Vitamin K2 which is good for delivering calcium to your bones, specially if they are made from raw milk’.
Saute the chopped leeks and cubed potatoes in the coconut oil, while you do that on medium heat, grate the cauliflower with a hand grater, add it to the mix, then stir in the Turmeric, cumin, and salt. Cover and cook on low heat, if need be just add a spoon of water.
Once cooked after 15 minutes or so, chop the spring onions and add them, if you will include cheese, add it then, and cook under the grill for 10 more minutes. Finally sprinkle with black pepper just before serving…..Yummy xx