I promised you a recipe that includes the great pine nut. This is a wonderful recipe for detoxing heavy metals, as I replace the traditional basil with ‘Cilantro’, Cilantro along with Chlorella is renowned for detoxing heavy metals out of our body. Enjoy this sauce on whole wheat, spelt, rice, or buckwheat pasta, even better with courgettei as per my photo, I also add it to chicken, lamb, and many more foods, be creative.
- A large bunch of Cilantro ‘fresh coriander’
- 100 g of pine nuts, you can also replace them with walnuts, almonds, or brazil nuts.
- 2 cloves of raw garlic. Never use powder.
- 1/2 an avocado.
- A pinch of sea or pink salt. ;if you have no dairy issues, you can replace the salt with 100 g of parmesan cheese’
- Half a cup of extra virgin cold pressed pure olive oil, whenever i open a bottle of olive oil, I usually then store it in the fridge, to stop it oxidising.
Place all the ingredients in a mixer/bullet, if you haven’t got one, no worries, a good heavy duty pastel and mortar will do. mix well et Voila…