Wether you’re celiac, or just have a gluten sensitivity, this delicious Pizza is for you, wheat free but still fully loaded with all the yummy stuff, here goes.
- Half a small Cauliflower grated.
- 1 egg.
- 50 or so, grams of parmesan cheese. ‘if you are vegan or dairy intolerant’ then swap for cashew cheese.
- Cherry tomatoes.
- Tomato paste for the topping, try to get an organic tube.
- Cheese, either mozzarella, or cheddar ‘up to you’
- Olive oil.
- 1 clove of garlic.
- A pinch of oregano.
- A small bunch of Basil.
- I use bell peppers ‘loaded with Vitamin C’ but you can swap for olives or any of your favourite toppings.
Heat the oven to a 180 degrees, after grating the cauliflower, sauté in a saucepan on a medium heat for about 5 minutes, till soften, in a bowl beat the egg and mix the cooked cauliflower & the partisan cheese, line a flat pan with parchment paper and flatten the pizza dough. Cook in the pre heated oven for 20 minutes.
Once cooked, it shouldn’t be brown, but rather pale yellow, add your tomato paste mixed with the oregano and the grated garlic, then add all your topping, cook further more for another 20 minutes. Enjoy xx