Tabouli Salad is originally a Lebanese dish, that is high in iron and hormone balancing compounds. This is my tweaked version, to make it even more nutrient dense and complete with the main 3 macro nutrients, Carbs, protein, & fat.
- 2 big bunches of chopped flat leaf parsley.
- 1/2 a cup of cooked quinoa.
- 1 peeled, cored tomato, chopped finely.
- 1 small diced onion.
For the dressing:
- 2 squeezed lemons or limes.
- 3 tbs olive oil.
- 1 tbs non pasteurised apple cider vinegar.
- 1 tbs ground flaxseed.
Assemble all ingredients in a bowl, then add the dressing just before serving.