This season the ’70s is back with a passion, 70s style nostalgia manifests in ‘Pattes d’elephant’ style pants, retro suede jackets and the classic tan bag.
Here’s MahasHouse 7 top tan bags for you to pick from this season.
- Loewe’s ultra-modern Hammock bag puts a contemporary twist on tradition. Even better, it shape-shifts from a satchel-esque shoulder bag to a trapeze top handle.
- Next is Chloe’s Faye bag, femininity is the key word here, beautiful mixture of Suede and leather.
- Givenchy’s’ Infinity’ shoulder bag is embellished with the Parisian house’s signature chunky curb-link chains along the straps.
4. Any of you who Follow’s MahasHouse fashion blog, would know by now, how much we are biased when it comes to The row. They really know how to design to perfection, with a French Chic twist. Love this number.
5. Mansur Gavriel takes a typically minimalist approach to the season’s essential backpack.
6. Roksanda’s tan-brown grained-leather No.1 bag is the perfect polisher to ladylike styles
7. And finally at number 7 and a personal favourite of MahasHouse is Nico Giani’s mini ‘Adenia’ bucket bag, this year he won Altaroma and Vogue Italia‘s coveted ‘Who Is On Next? 2017’ award. Inspired by ’60s interior design, you can wear it at different lengths. The compact interior is lined in canvas with a drawstring top and will fit just your phone, wallet and keys.